This programme is offered in two ways: Option 1: As self-directed/paced learning, with one-to-one virtual provider support as needed. Option 2: Delivered in your workplace as arranged with client – providing maximum flexibility and minimal disruption
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
This programme if completed under a funding arrangement has a seven month duration before NZQA certification can be awarded
For further information and to see the modules covered in this programme click on the course outline link below:
Course Outline - Distribution - General
About this programme
This qualification programme is to recognise individuals that have attained sufficient knowledge and operational skills required to safely operate as a distribution operator in warehousing, distribution and supply.
- Stores & Logistics management
- Supervisory Role
New Zealand Certificate in Distribution (Level 3)
This programme leads into the NZ Certificate in Distribution (Level 4)
What you will learn
Graduates will be able to:
- Apply health, safety, and security practices to ensure own safety and minimise potential hazards for any customers and co-workers in a distribution environment.
- Communicate with staff, managers, and customers.
- Apply standard operating procedures and the code of conduct to a work role applicable to a distribution environment.
- Receive and dispatch goods in a distribution environment.
- Carry out store operations and inventory control in a distribution environment.
Who should attend
It is targeted at those currently working in operational roles in a wide variety of distribution workplaces, for example: Storeman, Picker, Packer, Dispatcher, Admin/operations.