Gang activity , drug use, supply & possession, bullying, intimidation & harrasment in the workplace
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
This training workshop is designed for industry site supervisors, managers, Health & Safety and HR professionals.
Its emphasis will be on:
- The identification of employee drug use; gang signs and gang activity; tactics used to intimidate and bully managers and other employees.
- A discussion of ways to encourage employee help in spotting these activities and how they are best dealt with.
What you will learn
WORKPLACE DRUG USE, POSSESSION & SUPPLY
- Spotting signs of drug addiction
- Signs of drug use in an employee
- Effective HR strategies
- Threats to safety & wellbeing
WORKPLACE BULLYING, INTIMIDATION & HARRASMENT
- Bullying what it is and what it isn’t
- Strategies to combat
- Security concerns
- Effects on morale, productivity