This programme is offered in two ways: Option 1: As self-directed/paced learning, with one-to-one virtual provider support as needed. Cost: Contact RMG for pricing Option 2: Delivered in your workplace as arranged with client – providing maximum flexibility and minimal disruption
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
RMG currently offers two different programme options for this qualification:
o Food Processing – Hygiene & Food Safety focus (see modules as shown below)
o Food Processing – Health & Safety focus (contact RMG for details )
About this programme
The purpose of this qualification is to provide the food or beverage processing industry with people who have the skills and knowledge to work in entry level operating roles, under general supervision.
What you will learn
Graduates will be able to:
• Comply with workplace health and safety, hygiene and environmental practices in a food or beverage processing workplace
• Apply quality standards to achieve production requirements in food or beverage processing
• Perform basic food or beverage processing functions
• Apply an awareness of workplace processes and practices to effectively participate in a food or beverage processing operation
New Zealand Certificate in Food or Beverage Processing (Level 2)
Who should attend
It is targeted at those currently working in a general food processing operation working on production or processing lines.
• Other more specific food or beverage processing sectors
• Supervisory Roles
This programme leads into the New Zealand Certificate in Food or Beverage Processing (Level 3) and /or the NZ Certificate in Business (Introduction to Team Leadership) (Level 3) / (First Line Management) (Level 4)
All applicants are required to be employed AND in a role that allows them to complete programme specific outcomes